Friday, January 9, 2009

NOT SO BAD

I was so not looking forward to potty training. Brooklyn has been showing interest in it for a couple of months now. I was holding off as long as I could because I didn't feel like I had the energy to tackle it. Well I don't know what I was so afraid of. After two day's of strict potty training she is completely good to go. She has been accident free for two day's and she comes and tells me every time that she needs to go. I am so glad that she has done so well!

For any of you looking for a good potty we have loved ours. It sings songs and it can tell when your child goes to the bathroom it has like sensors or something. Also, it has stickers inside the tank part and all you do is turn this knob and the stickers come out. Brooklyn loves getting stickers to put on her sticker chart (that also comes with it). Anyways, yea for Brooklyn and yea for awesome singing potty chair!


Safety 1st smart rewards potty chair

7 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh I'm sooooo dreading potty training Hatch. Everyone says wait as long as you can. I don't know if I can handle changing his diapers anymore but for some reason I'm so nervous for this next step. Kuddos to you and congrats Brooklyn!

Nichole W. said...

I felt the same way! I did not want to potty train. I am glad that I waited though, I think it helped make it so easy! I'm glad it has been easy for you, too!
That's a pretty sweet potty, too. Hudson has been doing well on the toilet with his seat.

Cori Henderson said...

I'm jealous. For some reason my kids are always determined to stay in diapers forever. I am at a loss of what to do for Sierra. AHHHH!!!!

ABranch said...

Yeah! :)

mistyb said...

I'm so glad it went so well for you. When they are ready it's so much easier! yeah for brooklyn!

heidijogoody said...

You did it!! It seems like we had the same situation. I think the girls were ready a while before I finally decided I was ready to train them and then they trained up so easily it was great! Yay for Brooklyn and for mommy too! That just one less bumb to change... Yippee :)

Aim said...

Ooo. I am so not looking forward to this stage. But thanks for the tip for a good potty! We missed you guys last weekend when we went snowmobiling-hope to see you soon!