So these are a few of the things we have been up too. Sorry that the pictures are so blurry!:(

Toby is so sweet! A couple of weeks ago he surprised me with the most beautiful flowers. I love having fresh flowers in the house and Toby always gets them for me at the most unexpected times. I just wish they would last longer! Thanks again babe you are so thoughtful!
This is Brooklyn's potty chart all complete! 
I can't believe how big she is getting. She was so proud of herself for being a big girl.
This is Toby and Stanley at the Kings game. For those of you who are confused about who Stanley is just go to the next post and it will explain why he is in some of our pictures.
We went to the home show in Sacramento. It was fun but a little overwhelming. We are looking to get hard wood floor in our house so we thought it would help. All it did was confuse us more. Information overload!
Nikell started to stand up on her own. In this picture Brooklyn is holding her hand so you cant tell. But it is so cute she just does a little squat and then slowly stands up. Then when she is up she starts to clap her hands in excitement.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh that picture of Brooklyn with her potty chart is so adorable. Where did you get that chart? I am planning on potty training Sierra over Pres. day weekend. Wish me luck! Those flowers are gorgeous too. My sister has a canon rebel and loves it, you made a good choice.
I know it is a cute little chart. It actually came with the potty that we bought. It is a pretty fabulous potty!! You could probably make your own pretty easy. Good luck, cor!
Wow that looks like a very nice camera!!! Pictures look great!
I'm so excited for your new camera! glad you are loving it! love all the zoo/beach pictures, you look hot friend!
Yippee to Brooklyn! How exciting that you got a new camera I still need to find one too!
nice pick on the camera, I have been eyeing that one for months. Someday, Someday!
Steven's nephew sent his family a "Stanley" also a couple of months ago. I'd never heard of it. It must be a common thing I guess. It looks like you had a fun trip to San Francisco!
Post a Comment