Is this something you order off T.V.? I've been thinking I need to pull out all my old work out videos, dust them off, and get my butt in gear. Or play Dance Revolution. Also, I love your bright new background! Where do you get your layouts?
Nichole, I just ordered them from the beachbody website. I know you can also get them on ebay. I am glad you like my background, it took me a while but I actually did it myself. You can try it if you go down to my favs and go to blog design.
I have turbo jam and it is super fun. I like to switch it off with running or pump class at the gym. Fun stuff. Your background looks so cute! If you want me to design you a header let me know, it seriously only takes me a sec.
darling im so glad that potty training wasnt hard for you with brooklyn!! It was so hard with crew but ry was so dang easy. Well I miss ya and love ya to death darling. Hope you are doing good!
Hey Tami, I hope you like your background. Let me know if you want me to change anything! I don't mind. Sorry, the last comment was me (I forgot to log out as you when I left that comment so it looked like you were talking to yourself:)
8 comments:
Is this something you order off T.V.? I've been thinking I need to pull out all my old work out videos, dust them off, and get my butt in gear. Or play Dance Revolution.
Also, I love your bright new background! Where do you get your layouts?
it's definitely a fun work out! so glad you like it!
Nichole, I just ordered them from the beachbody website. I know you can also get them on ebay. I am glad you like my background, it took me a while but I actually did it myself. You can try it if you go down to my favs and go to blog design.
I have turbo jam and it is super fun. I like to switch it off with running or pump class at the gym. Fun stuff. Your background looks so cute! If you want me to design you a header let me know, it seriously only takes me a sec.
I was just surfing the internet for a fun workout video today! I will definantly have to get it. Thanks!!!
darling im so glad that potty training wasnt hard for you with brooklyn!! It was so hard with crew but ry was so dang easy. Well I miss ya and love ya to death darling. Hope you are doing good!
Hey Tami, I hope you like your background. Let me know if you want me to change anything! I don't mind. Sorry, the last comment was me (I forgot to log out as you when I left that comment so it looked like you were talking to yourself:)
Post a Comment