That is so funny! What a cutie! I am glad it's going well for you so far. Yesterday was surprisingly simple for me. Maybe too good. He's totally got the hang of it but I think he wants to go 100 times a day to get stickers and candy (and an occasional Hot Wheels Car). I guess I can't complain. Hope it keeps going well for you!
Yep, she has been in big girl underwear for 2 day's now. It is going good. Sometimes she doesnt make it to the potty in time. But we havent had any big messes which is good!
So glad things are going well in the potty training department. She is too cute! Adison is always saying I have a big idea or We need to think think think, it must be too much tv hhaha. You are so good abut keeping up with your blog! I wish I could say the same.
11 comments:
Ha ha if it were only that simple. That is so funny!
way cute! how's that going by the way??
It is going well. Just started today with the potty training. I will let you know in a couple of day's if it is still going well!
That is so funny! What a cutie!
I am glad it's going well for you so far. Yesterday was surprisingly simple for me. Maybe too good. He's totally got the hang of it but I think he wants to go 100 times a day to get stickers and candy (and an occasional Hot Wheels Car). I guess I can't complain.
Hope it keeps going well for you!
very cute! :)
That's adorable. I wish Sierra would think it was a good idea!
So did she end up going? Are you potty training her full time now? I hope it is going well if you are.
Yep, she has been in big girl underwear for 2 day's now. It is going good. Sometimes she doesnt make it to the potty in time. But we havent had any big messes which is good!
haha, that is the cutest thing. i need to meet your little gals someday.
That is so cute!! I love that age because they say the cutest things!
So glad things are going well in the potty training department. She is too cute! Adison is always saying I have a big idea or We need to think think think, it must be too much tv hhaha. You are so good abut keeping up with your blog! I wish I could say the same.
Post a Comment