


Getting these pictures was not easy. Brooklyn was so dang fiesty I can't believe we got one of her smiling. I am so lucky to have such a sweet friend , Misty, to help me out that day. I am so glad that these turned out so good. Thanks Mist I love ya.
11 comments:
they are so cute and I love your blog!! Where did you find this one?? Sooooo cute!
Those pictures are adorable. I love the outfits!!! I love your blog!!! Seeing those pictures remind me of when mine were babies. SO CUTE!!!
These turned out adorable. They both look so beautiful. I am not looking foward for when I take the girls to get their 2 year old pictures I hope I get some as cute as these.
Tami--- those are so cute!!! Your girls are so beautiful!! I love thier outfits and cute bows!! Where did you get your cute background?
awwwwwww your girls are so dang cute! i love thier cute lil outfits too. what sweat hearts
Oh my gosh...so K-ute!!!!
hey again, lol thanks so much for your comment you are soo nice. i miss ya tam! and yes i just want to eat that boy up sometimes. i bet you feel the same about your lil cute hearts.
Those pictures turned out so cute! Im finally getting Noah in tomorrow to get his taken and I still dont know what he's wearing. I love their little dresses. Girls are so much fun to dress!
Those pictures turned out great.. Your girls are so cute.
So sweet! THose turned out perfect!! Getting pictures taken is always the biggest accomplishment.
Love love love the pictures! So this is something no one told me about when I was pregnant. Picture drama...kids never perform when you want them to, and its sooo hard to get them to smile. I thought I was going to have a breakdown at Christian's 6-month photo shoot.
Post a Comment