Friday, May 30, 2008

SWEET LITTLE MOMENTS

Every night before Bing goes to bed we brush teeth, change diaper and put pj's on then we rock in the rocking chair and sing song's after that we say prayer's then she goes to bed. Well tonight we were in the rocking chair and I asked her what song she wanted to sing and usually just kind of mumbles and I don't really know what she is saying so I asked her "do you want Twinkle Twinkle?" She nodded her head yes and before I started singing she started humming twinkle twinkle (not well but I could tell that's what she was doing) she continued for like a minute and a half and then she started adding one word. She went uh uh uh uh uh uh mommy uh uh uh uh uh uh mommy. It was seriously so dang cute!! it's like she really wanted to sing words but mommy was the only word she could think of that she new. I can't even explain how cute it was. But it was one of the sweetest things ever and I just didnt want to forget it.

6 comments:

mistyb said...

good job writing it down before you forget! That's the sweetest thing! She's so cute!

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

That is super sweet. So good to keep documentation of all the sweetness going on.

heidijogoody said...

That is so funny that you have this post because today when I was putting the girls down for their nap I was singing twinkle twinkle and I swear Lily was singing the first few words of it and it was perfectly in tune. Gotta love the sweet stuff. I will have to write it down too!

Haskins said...

That is so sweet! I love when they have cute moments like that!

Cori Henderson said...

How adorable! I love things like that. Little girls are just the sweetest:)

Cori Henderson said...

Tami, you were right about Brielle being a sweetheart, but she is also the most outgoing little thing I've ever seen(she has no comfort zone.) Sierra's my shy one, but I guess that's normal since she's two:)