Sunday, May 25, 2008

BROOKLYN'S BEDDING

Having baby's so close is challenging for a few reasons. The challenge we are dealling with now is the sleeping arangements. Nikell has been sleeping in the porta crib in our room since she was born but it's getting to the point where we would like her to be in her own room. We feel like we disturb her sleep and her ours and we would sleep better all around if she were in her own room. The other problem is the only way she will sleep is on her stomach. If it were my choice I would have her sleep on her back but little missy started rolling so I can't control the fact that she rolls over to fall asleep. The problem with this is the portacrib matress is so soft I worry she will sufocate. (little paranoid) Anyways so here we are trying to decide if we should get a twin bed fo Bing and put Nikell in the crib. It's hard for us because Brooklyn is still so young but we don't really know what elce to do. Not only that but Brooklyn every once in awhile crawls out of her crib and it's dangerous.
So here we are looking for bedding.. by we I mean me. So I have looked and looked and have found a few deals at pottery barn kids and I just love their bedding so I need help deciding which sheets to get. I have picked out everything elce and these three sheets would all look great with the other stuff I found. So tell me what you all think.

So I am thinking of getting the duvet cover in pink instead of blue and the quilt and the biggest pillow in blue instead of the green that this picture shows.




These are the sheets I can't decide between. They are all so cute. If I go with the last picture than I might do pink and green instead of pink and blue. I wish she could tell me what she wants. We arent really there yet.

I just found this online and I about died it's so cute. But a little too pricey.

5 comments:

mistyb said...

It's always fun trying to figure out sleeping arrangements! Ok I love the bedding it's going to be so cute! I think I like the first sheets the best! super cute and too much fun to pick out all that stuff!

Haskins said...

Those are adorable!! I think she would love them! We have the same problem. We ended up just buying two cribs and McKay is still in our room and yes I agree it is hard because you dont get a good night sleep we got a humdifier(spelling?) for some background noise and that seemed to help us out a lot!

heidijogoody said...

I think the first and third sheets are the cutest! That bedding will be so cute. You will have to let me know how the change over to a big girl bed goes. I haven't wanted to try that with the girls yet. Good luck

Cori Henderson said...

I like the first and third sheets the best. How fun!!! We just barely got Brielle out of a toddler bed finally and it was so much fun picking out all her bedding. She started sleeping in a toddler bed when she was just 2 years old because Sierra needed the crib, it wasn't too hard of an adjustment for her. Good luck!!

chel wakley said...

My favorite are the first sheets with the big flowers, I think they will go the cutest.