I just have to say that I have a wonderful husband. The last couple of day's have been so great. On Thursday night me and my friends went out to dinner to Mike's Roadhouse. We had so much fun talking and laughing with no interuptions. Toby was so great to hurry home after a case to be there to watch the kid's so I could go. He is alway's so willing to help when he can be home. The next night once again he watched the kid's while Misty and I went to get a pedicure. It was so much fun and it was definatly something that was needed my toes were looking pretty sad. Then today toby watched the kid's while I went and got a Swedish massage and manicure at my favorite spa. (which was a gift that he got me for Valentines Day) it took some coaxing because I was worried about being gone so long with the whole feeding Nikell thing. But I am so glad I went it was so nice just to be able to relax and let go of some of the stress I have been feeling latley. I am just so lucky to have such a sweet husband that takes such good care of me and our kid's. I never have to worry about anything when I'm away because I know he is going to do a great job.
Thanks love you are the best, I don't know what I would do without you!!!

Me, Melanie, Loralee, Misty and cassie Aren't they all so cute?? I just love my friends.

Somebody needs a tan! Pretty sad!

And the manicure.
4 comments:
seriously it has been a really great couple of day! love the manicure and I really do like your black toes!! :)
Sounds like fun! I'm so jealous of that massage!!! What a great gift! I love seeing the pictures.
That is so great! Toby is great like that! I think it is so important to have girls night out! Glad you had fun!
It all sounds so fun I bet it was all some needed alone time after the trials you have been having lately. By the way how is the nursing thing going?
Post a Comment