
Daddy and Bing

Our little Cheerleader.

Brooklyn loves her Grandpa!!

Little tennis player

This is my favorite!

Grandpa

Grandma

Me

The pro!
For Memorial Day Toby's parents came out to visit us. Today was such a nice day so we decided to go play tennis. We had a lot of fun, I'm speaking for myself here. Im not sure Toby had fun playing with me because Im not the professional that he is. Im kidding he is a great teacher!! The star of the show was Brooklyn though she had so much fun chasing all the balls and playing with the racquet's. She looked like a cute little tennis player. Little Nikell sat on the side lines and watched. She was happy and content the whole time. What a good little baby she is. All in all we had a great time. And what a beautiful day it was.
6 comments:
Tami, I found your blog while I was looking at Zac and Vanessa's. I'm your old roommate, Heather. Anyway, I had no clue that you are living in California and have two kids. It's so fun to see what you have been up to. Your girls are adorable. I have also started a blog, but it's private. I would love to invite you, but I need your e-mail address. Mine is heath_hughes@yahoo.com.
I'm glad you guys had good weather over there in Cali. Looks like you guys had fun. I loved the pics!!
How fun brooklyn looked so cute holding the raquet she looks like she is ready to go
she's the cutest little tennis star! Thanks again for the fun BBQ and yummy food! We had a blast! love you guys!
Looks like you had fun with Toby's parents. Brooklyn looks so cute in her tennis outfit. I am not very good at tennis, but I want to be because I think tennis outfits are so cute. Loves
hey tam! looks like you guys had a fun day. i didnt know you could play tennis! lol just kidding you could always do things like that really good.
Post a Comment