

Yesterday Nikell was laying on her back on her little play gym thing. And I walked into the kitchen to grab something and when I went back to check on her she was on her stomach. I wanted to see if she would do it again so I put her on her back again and sure enough she rolled right over. She doesn't like being on her stomach very much so when she does roll over she get's pretty mad cuz she's kind of stuck there. Yea Nikell!!
6 comments:
That is so cute!! Its exciting and sad all at the same time. She is getting so big! Nikelle is so cute!
I think I am going to have that party on may 15. Kind of soon so I don't know if you will be here but if so you will have to come :) Also I can't belive Nikelle is already rolling how old is she?
Are you serious? Noah cant even roll over yet!!! How dang cute!
Yeah!! That is so exciting!! She seems too little to be able to do that. Too Cute.
great job cute little girl!! That's crazy that she is rolling so soon! She's adorable I know I say this all the time but I really think she looks so much like you!!
Nikell is working hard to get ready for that first gymnastics class with Brooklyn!
Are you ready, Tami?
Post a Comment