On Memorial Day we invited the Ballards over to have a little BBQ. It was a lot of fun. Toby cooked up some steaks which were pretty dang good. We had lots of yummy food especially Misty's spinach dip, I thought I was going to eat it all. And Toby's parents made the famous German potatoe salad. The kid's had fun playing together and after Brooklyn went to bed we played Loaded questions. Good times all around!
ok I love the picture of you and Nikell, you guys are so cute!! The potato salad was dang good! maybe someday we'll get a picture with all the kids looking at us!
whoa you allready posted i cant keep up with you =) to answere your question im not an any type of animal lover i like any animal when its a baby or in this instance a kitty lol. you were the dog lover i remember reggie. And bill does secuirty systems he manages the guys that do instals. i thought i told you that sorry. any way cute pics sounds like you had a fun barbeque
It looks like you had a fun time with Connie and Klaus there! It makes me homesick seeing everyone together. Im looking forward to powell. We wont be prego this year so maybe we can actually enjoy it!!!
6 comments:
ok I love the picture of you and Nikell, you guys are so cute!! The potato salad was dang good! maybe someday we'll get a picture with all the kids looking at us!
whoa you allready posted i cant keep up with you =) to answere your question im not an any type of animal lover i like any animal when its a baby or in this instance a kitty lol. you were the dog lover i remember reggie. And bill does secuirty systems he manages the guys that do instals. i thought i told you that sorry. any way cute pics sounds like you had a fun barbeque
I love these pictures, especially that one of you and Nikell. You guys are adorable. Anyway, keep posting cause I love it!!!
How cute!! YOur kids always look so adorable!
It looks like you had a fun time with Connie and Klaus there! It makes me homesick seeing everyone together. Im looking forward to powell. We wont be prego this year so maybe we can actually enjoy it!!!
How fun. I love the picture of Nikell in the bumbo chair she is just a beautiful little thing
Post a Comment