Monday, May 19, 2008

LAZY DAY'S!

These past few day's we haven't done much. Brooklyn has been sick and I have been having troubles feeding Nikell. So we have been pretty lazy, and have been watching way to much t.v. It's hard to not when it's just right there in the middle of your living room. I think if I see that Yo Gabba Gabba show come on again I'll die. I hate that show so much, whoever made it need's to be shot. (Not really but come on couldn't they think of anything better than that?) Anyway Toby's parents are coming into town this weekend and I am just hoping Brooklyn gets over this illness and that know one elce get's it. I have been keeping Nikell as far away from her as possible. And after touching Brooklyn at all I go wash my hands before touching Nikki, It's pretty fun let me tell you. Here are some pic's of the last few day's.




I love this picture cuz you can see her little dimple.


Her poor little nose is all red from being wiped so much.


He will probably kill me for putting this in. Ha Ha!

9 comments:

mistyb said...

ok that is the cutest picture of nikell, she's adorable! love the pics of toby! too funny!

Haskins said...

Graham would die if I put pictures of him like that on the blog!! That's fun that his parents are coming in! Hope Broklyn gets better!

chel wakley said...

Nikell is getting so big. Your girls are darling.

heidijogoody said...

That is too bad that Brooklyn is not feeling well. It is so hard when you have two kids when one is sick. HOpefully Nikell will not get it. I love that picture of her. And that last picture of Toby that is just great :)

Holly said...

hahaha yo gabba gabba is the strangest show! its always on at the daycare i work at and i just want to shoot myself sometimes when its on. Sorry about your sickies though its always so hard when they are sick. i love your backgrounds where do you get em

Cori Henderson said...

I'm sorry Brooklyn's been sick!! I hate it when little kids get sick. I've never seen the Yo Gabba Gabba show before, and I guess I'm glad about that!

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

sounds like a rough week! Hang in there and hope all goes well this weekend!

Kalli said...

Hey Brooke had some trouble with milk recently and started taking a supplement called fenugreek she said take double the dose that is on the bottle and it really works also my doctor said taking that with rootbeer as well will help the milk come back and drink a TON of water... it will take a few days for your prolactin level to come back up but it does work so let me know if that helps I love you take care and have fun with Toby's family this weekend...

Anonymous said...

I love the picture you posted of Toby. I also love your blog design. So Fun. I am sorry that the Brooklyn is sick and Nikell is not eating well.(By the way I she is such a cute baby. I think she looks like you). That is so hard when milk is the only thing they can have. I wish I had some advise. My only advise is say a pray. That has been my saving grace on child raising answers. I hope you have fun this weekend with Toby parents.Kami