Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Roof

We recently went to Utah for a week long visit.  We decided this time that we really wanted to go to The Roof to eat dinner.  Toby and I used to eat there once a year on the anniversary of our first kiss and since moving to CA we haven't been back.  So we had Toby's sister Erika meet us in Salt Lake at our hotel (which was beyond ghetto) and she watched the girls while Toby and I went to dinner.
We had such a nice time together and it was so fun to be back there.  It is crazy how much our lives have changed since we were living in Utah!  Unfortunately we both realized that we weren't crazy about the food anymore.  I think since we have moved to CA we have become restaurant snobs and since we have been to some really, really nice restaurants our expectations have gone up a little.  We still loved it though because you can't beat the view!
After we ate we walked around the Temple, it was fun hanging out together.  I love my man!









No comments: