Wow! With three kids I feel like I'm just playing catch up in all aspects of my life! I love my three girls and am loving my life! Toby loves it too and is such a good dad for these three girls! They all have such a special bond with him. Brooklyn especially adores her dad! They have such a cute relationship and it makes me so happy to see! Nikell loves daddy and has so much fun with him but she has to be in the mood. Daddy is a big tease and Nikell doesn't appreciate it all the time. She is a snuggler and thats what mom does best so Nikell is more of a mommy's girl. Presly always saves her cutest smiles and giggles for Toby for sure!
I feel like I need to give some updates on my kids before I forget the little details! Presly is just getting bigger and bigger and I kind of feel like she needs to slow down a little bit. She started rolling over at 4 months and right at the 5 month mark she started to sit up. She is now 5 and a half months and the little turkey is up on all fours ready to crawl. She holds this plank position for a while and then rocks back and forth and looks like she wants to take off. I'm SO not ready for this yet!! I need her to just sit there for a few more months! Presly is such a chill baby and hardly ever cries. She is so dang sweet we love her to death!
Nikell is such a darling little girl. She LOVES to dance and sing and whenever she has a minute she grabs my phone, finds my music and just gets up and shakes her booty for as long as she can. She has some sass in her and it is darling! She say's the cutest things sometimes and I really need to write them down more! The other day we were in the car and she was talking to Presly in a baby voice and it was making Brooklyn mad because she was saying Brooklyn's name Bwookyin. So I told Nikell to please stop and she looks at me and goes. "mom, I'm just talking to Presly and if I don't talk in baby talk then she wont understand me". lol. Another thing that she say's that I think is adorable and I don't want to fix it is she say's "mom, look outside it's pinch dark" Or "mom, I don't want to go upstairs by myself because it's pinch dark" lol. Love her!
Brooklyn is way too old! She understands so much and is so smart! She takes such good care of Presly for me and loves helping me with anything and everything. She loves to help clean and is quite the organizer and a little bit of a perfectionist. She is so excited to start kindergarten this year and she loves to ask me all about how it will be. Brooklyn can be such a sweet girl and be so helpful but at times we definitely push each others buttons. Maybe we are too much alike? I feel like she will grow up and be a very determined, hard working girl and even though she can be hard headed sometimes I think she will benefit from that later. Hopefully;).
Toby is amazing! He works so hard for us and always has enough energy to play with the girls and help me with most everything. He is so good to me! He is still happy with his work and really loves being in surgery and really likes that the dr's trust him and rely on him for so much. I feel so blessed to have the family I do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment