There is a water park in like Draper that we pass whenever we are driving to Alpine that I have always thought would be fun to go too. While we were in Utah this time we decided it would be fun to go. It was a really fun water park! Perfect for our kids! They had these cabanas that you could rent that had a table and a lot of shade so we rented one of those that was located right next to the kiddy area. Brooklyn loved going everywhere with Taitum and Tess, she is gaining this new independence and doesn't want to be right by Toby and I anymore. She is growing up to fast and it makes me sad. I am glad that she loves her cousins so much though and that she is becoming so brave. She went on the bigger slides and can swim really well by herself in the lazy river. Nikell still likes to be right by my side and I am happy for that. She was scared to go down the slides but once we got her to do it she loved it and wanted to go a million times.

No comments:
Post a Comment