Sunday, July 1, 2012

Preschool Luau and Graduation

The day has come that my darling Brooklyn is graduated from preschool. She loved preschool this year. She met a boy that she fell madly in love with. Seriously this little boy E.J. is all Brooklyn talked about. She told me many times that she wanted to marry him and that her was her boyfriend. He is a cute little guy and I had to get a picture of her first little crush.  I can't believe that she will be going to kindergarten this year.  Seems crazy that she was old enough to go last year also but we decided to wait until this year since her birthday was so close to the deadline.  I hope that turns out to be the right decision for her.  She is so excited to go to Kindergarten! Nikell had a really great first year in preschool and her teachers said she did so well.   She is a little sweet heart and she is such a happy girl.