Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Princess Festival

Thanksgiving point now has a princess festival. I am not sure if it is just there for a little while or if it is always there. Toby's sister Amy told us about it and we thought the girls would love it. The day we went was seriously so hot but even in the heat the kids had a great time. Toby came and pretty much watched Presly the whole time so that I could walk around with the girls and everyone else. It was nice not having to worry about her. I am really glad it was fun for the girls but I am not going to lie, I was very excited to be done. I think if it wouldn't have been so hot I would have enjoyed it more. Maybe? The girls favorite was probably the 12 dancing princesses. They told their story and let all the little girls up to dance with them. You could tell Brooklyn and Nikell were in heaven. I'm glad they had fun and were able to be with their cousins!









No comments: