Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mobile uploads

Lately I have been taking a bunch of pictures with my phone. It is always with me so when I want to snap a quick picture it is the closest thing. The only thing I didn't post about with these pictures is the eclipse we went out and watched one sunday night. The girls couldn't really see it and I really didn't want them looking at the sun too long but I saw it and I have to say it was pretty cool. My eyes took a toll though, I had a black spot in my vision the whole rest of the night. I swear my eyes were like sunburned, lol seriously they stung for like an entire day later. -Another thing I didn't post about is Presly rolling. She rolled at 3 1/2 months. Nikell smashed her toe when she was cleaning up the play room one morning. -She was carrying a lap harp back into the front room to put it away and she dropped it on her toe. Poor thing! It was no fun! Now, about a month later her toe nail has fallen off:(. -I didn't mention Brooklyn wants to be a chef when she grows up and she comes up with creations like waffle cones with marshmallows in them. -Presly sitting in her new highchair ready to taste her first taste of real food (well baby food). She likes it!! Toby helped the girls make a little garden in our backyard. We have Tomatoes, Strawberries and red peppers. Brooklyn loves to water her garden! -Presly is loving her new little bouncer toy. She bounces like crazy and just smiles so big with her darling chubby cheeks. -The baby dear was caught by Toby's brother quin. It was about to die and he saved it and has been feeding it a bottle and helping it get stronger. It was so cute! -I had lunch with Misty, Melanie and Lorilee to say goodbye to Melanie. She moved to Italy because her husband is in the air force. Sad to see her go!! -Other then that there is just some random pics of all our summer fun!












































































































1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

I think phone pictures. Are the best because you can capture them right then. I love all of them