Sunday, July 15, 2012

Official birthday party

I guess when you are a Grandpa you get to celebrate more. We went up the Canyon on Toby's dads real birthday. We had tinfoil dinners and I can't even remember the last time I have done that. I think Toby and I were dating the last time I had tin foil dinners. It's also been a really long time since we have been up the canyon. I remember going rock climbing up the American Fork canyon when I was like 16 or 17 with my brothers. I also spent a lot of time up there with friends in high school. Some of my most favorite memories are snowmobiling with Toby when we were dating. Toby was telling me about all the good times he and his friends used to have up there too. We love that canyon and were both so happy to be spending some time up there.












1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Loved all your new posts