So many times, I go to Utah and I don't have any time to see my friends. It makes me sad because sometimes all I want to do is go out with my friends and talk to them and hang out and have good times with them again. I miss them and wish so much I was able to see them all the time! So, the last day we were in Utah I got a hold of 3 of my friends and had them all meet me at a water park in Alpine. I only had like an hour with all of them and to be honest it just made me want to be with them more. I love my girls and miss them so much! Corianne (the one sitting next to me with the sunglasses on) and me have been friends since like 7th or 8th grade. We have had some really good times together! So many of my memories have her in it. From my very first kiss all the way up to when I met my hubby! I even did her hair for her wedding. I love her so much and can honestly say she is the friend I have stayed the closest too through the years. It helps that we both have the same passion for photography. Holly (the girl on the very left in the pics with the dark curly hair) became friends with us somewhere around 9th grade I think. Holly and I became really close in 10th and 11th grade and we both went to beauty school. After that we kind of went our separate way's for a while but then started talking again through the years a little bit. No matter how much time goes without talking though it doesn't matter, we always feel like we didn't skip a beat. Kalli (the hotty on the end with hair a lot like mine) and I became close after high school. In fact she went to a whole different school then I did. I met her through Corianne and it didn't take long for Kalli and I to become very very close friends. I love that girl! She and I were roommates while Toby and I dated and we used to have the best time together! She makes me laugh so dang much and I miss the day's of rolling in her 4runner singing to all our sweet music.
No comments:
Post a Comment