Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weekend away

whenever Toby has a weekend that he isn't on call we like to take advantage of it by going somewhere. We thought about going camping which is something we haven't done in I don't know how long. But then Toby mentioned something about going to SanFrancisco to a Giants game and I thought that would be fun. SO, last minute we asked our girl Brittney to babysit over night and she didn't have plans yet which is a miracle because she is always so busy. The weekend was awesome it was just what we needed!! The Giants lost but we had a good time anyway. Right when we got to our hotel Toby ordered us some yummy dessert. It was a weekend of really bad but oh so good, food. We are trying to be healthy and this weekend just totally threw me off. The next morning we went to this place to have breakfast that my friend Misty told us about. It was soooo yummy!! After that we spent half the day shopping which is something Toby HATES to do but he did it for me. He can't complain too much though we got him some pretty awesome clothes. He is going to be looking pretty hot! I love shopping in San Fran!!
What a great weekend, I love spending time with my babe alone. I really feel lucky to have such an awesome husband He makes me laugh so much and he is so fun to talk to. It was so nice having time to just relax and talk until it is so late we couldn't keep our eyes open. I love those kind of talks. It was so nice coming home and seeing our girls running out the door screaming with excitement to see us. SO cute! I wonder how long this will last?




This is what I do when I am bored, lol, seriously I was entertaining myself while waiting for Toby to get ready. Yes, you heard me right, I wait for Toby to get ready he doesn't wait for me. He is sooooo slow!

Do you think Toby likes to get his picture taken? His face tells it all!

Struggling to get a picture, this will have to do:)

3 comments:

The Spigarelli Family said...

You guys are so cute and that is so nice to have a overnighter together by yourselves. It looks like you guys had a great time. I love long talks too, they are awesome. You make me laugh and miss you girl!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Giants!! We love the Giants! So glad you guys had some time away. Love "the face" Toby ;) Great pics Tami!!

heidijogoody said...

What a fun time for you two.. and I feel your pain I am always waiting for Ben he takes forever to get ready too!