More lake powell pictures to come but I needed to take a time out to post brooklyn's birthday
Brooklyn turned 4 yesterday and what a great day it was. She has been looking forward to her birthday for a very long time now. To be honest she has been wanting to be four since the day she turned three. I don't know what it is but Brooklyn just wants to grow up way too fast. There was a boy at the mall that was like 10 years old and she goes "mom am I going to be as big as him soon?" Whenever I tell her I want her to stay little forever she gets mad and tells me she wants to be big like me. I guess there isn't anything either her or I can do about how fast or slow she grows so I will just try to be happy that I now have a four year old. (sniff sniff)Brooklyn had a really great birthday and was a very happy girl all day. Right when she woke up she found a present for her to open, The traditional birthday outfit. She loved her cute clothes and wanted to put them on right then. Her choice of breakfast was a doughnut with sprinkles and milk. We then headed to the mall to take back her birthday shoes because they were too big. She decided she wanted to buy clothes instead of get shoes and she found a really cute skirt that she got. (she had a choice of shoes, toys or clothes and she chose clothes, so her mothers daughter!)
Later on we went to the park with a few friends and then went miniature golfing as a family and to Tahoe Joes to eat dinner. When she went to bed that night she had a big smile on her face. Thank you for all the calls and for all the gifts for Brooklyn from family and friends, you made her day!:)






















































2 comments:
Cute little brooklyn! Happy birthday to her! My girls are just like her in the fact that they want to grow up way to fast and are always asking when they are going to be 5 or 6 or so on!
Looks like such a fun birthday. I know, my girls want to grow up too fast too:( Her swimsuit is so adorable. I love that girl!!!
Post a Comment