Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tumbling

I found a class for Brooklyn that I am really excited about and so is she. It is a gymnastics class but it is just the tumbling. When I used to take gymnastics when I was young I never really liked the beam, vault and floor. I wish there had been this option for me because tumbling was my favorite. Brooklyn has been taking now for about a month and she LOVES it. She is the youngest one in her class but I am amazed at how well she listens and follows along. Nikell likes to come and watch and I am sure she will love taking it herself when she is a little older because she practices at home with Brooklyn all the time.







The other day when we were getting Brooklyn ready for school she say's to me "mom will you take a picture of me today, I need pictures of me everyday because I look so cute in my school clothes". Awesome, what am I teaching this girl?

Brooklyn at school with her teacher Miss Shirley




5 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

What a cutie patutie you have...wanting her picture taken every day because she looks so cute. That is so funny.

Cori Henderson said...

How cute! I preferred tumbling as well when I was younger. Looks like she's going to take after you and be talented!!!

Grandma Chris said...

And if I had been very smart.. I would have had you do ONLY gymnastics in H.S. (smile) I think the tumbling is awesome!

Tami said...

mom, not really sure you had a choice on that one;)

heidijogoody said...

I am with you on the tumbling thing I am one who is all for just the tumbling part of it! Now if Brooklyn wants her picture taken every day she goes to school here is what I do with my girls I take their pictures every day with what they made that day so I have a picture of all the fun stuff they are doing too!