Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Soda Pop Shop

One of the highlights of the trip was going to the soda pop shop. My brother, Andrew told us all about it and because Toby is such a HUGE fan of soda pop both he and Andrew were pretty pumped to go check out this store. The soda pop shop has all the original soda pops from back in the day. All of the bottles and recipes are completely genuine and not only that but there are a million different flavors of soda pop. A few of the ones that stood out to me were cucumber soda, chocolate soda and black lemonade. By the end of our tour through the store Toby and Andrew had their carts completely full. I loved how all the bottles were so vintage looking. I got some of the coolest looking ones to keep for decorations in my house!! So if your ever in LA and your curious go check out the soda pop shop! Just be sure to lock your car doors and you might want to bring along some mace or a gun. Toby was shocked when we came out of the store and saw that we still had the rims on our car. Kind of a scary place! On our way out Denae saw a naked, homeless person i was sad I missed that one;).

4 comments:

ABranch said...

cock-n-bull... haha! I love it! Is that one of those display bottles you were talk'in 'bout? ;P

Cori Henderson said...

Wow, what a cool place! You're probably lucky you didn't see the naked homeless person:) BTW, I got that chalk board at IKEA for $15!

Julie said...

ooooh! never heard of it, but now i totally want some! probably no online sales i take it - ha ha. glad you made it out alive :)

heidijogoody said...

What a fun little store and I just looked at the post about disney land so fun.. I am so excited to go to Disneyworld here in about a week and a half!