Thursday, September 23, 2010

Free session anyone

Free Session Anyone??? Enter to win a free 2 hour photography session with me. Two ways to enter... first, become a fan on facebook HERE and leave me a comment letting me know you are a fan. second, visit my website HERE and leave me a comment telling me how awesome I am;). I will do a random drawing on September 30th. 2 entries per person and be sure to let me know how to get in touch with you if you win. GOOD LUCK!!!

Here are two pictures from my recent session with the Holt family.


I am going to Utah in November as well and can do a few sessions there so if you live in Utah you can enter as well!!

4 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Do you travel to Utah? LOL.

winston and jillyn egan said...

I love that your doing this! Fingers crossed :)

ABranch said...

These pictures are adorable. I just love stalking your blog. :)

Cori Henderson said...

Whoever wins will be super lucky!!!