Before we left for Disneyland I gave everyone a little haircut. While I was cutting Nikki's hair I started thinking about when it was that I gave her her very first haircut. I remember cutting Brooklyn's hair and taking a picture of it and claiming it was her very first hair cut but to be honest I have been cutting both of my girls hair since they were like a month old. Yes, I know this sounds insane but little new borns have such uneven hair and so I would just trim up the uneven hairs every once in a while. Then as they got more and more hair I started trimming all of it.
SO, I decided to take a picture of Nikell getting a hair cut since this is something that we do fairly often at my house and I never really got a "first hair cut" picture. My girls love getting their hair trimmed and because I started so young and did it so often they know how to sit still and not complain the entire time. I am a huge fan of hair trims and love that they both have very healthy beautiful locks because of this.
1 comment:
I wish I could cut hair too, or I wish you were around to cut mine and my girls hair:) She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment