Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Disneyland

We just got back from our 4 day trip to Disneyland. I have so much to do right now but of course all I want to do is look at all our pictures and blog about our fun trip:). We drove down on Friday evening and met up with Denae and Andrew the next day around 10 to head over to California Adventure. After being at California Adventure for a few hours my camera battery died and my back up was at our hotel. So I didn't get very many pictures of our first day but that might be a good thing because I have a tendency to take too many pictures;). Here is a recap of our awesome first day...

Right as we walked in the park guess who we saw? Goofy!!! Nikell wasn't very excited about him though.

The first thing we did when we got to California Adeventure is take Brooklyn to see if she was tall enough to go on the ride California soarin. She was just tall enough and so Toby, Brooklyn and I went on it while Denae and Andrew watched the kids. Brooklyn was a little nervous before the ride and she was asking 50 questions wanting to know exactly what to expect. As soon as she got on the ride though, she was good. She loved it!!
While we were on the ride Andrew and Denae took Nikell and Ander to see the cars characters.

Brooklyn and Nikell loved being with their cousin Ander. We loved hanging out with this little guy all week, he is so much fun and so dang cute!





The play house disney show was so fun. Brooklyn loved it and was standing up and dancing the whole time. Nikell was a little sleepy so she wasn't as enthusiastic.


During the play house disney show my battery died in my camera. We had a great day though we went over to Disneyland and played all day on rides then in the evening we went to the cheescake factory to eat.
After we ate dinner at the Cheescake Factory Toby was nice enough to drop Andrew, Denae, Brooklyn and I off at Disneyland so we could go watch Fantasmic and the fireworks. Brooklyn HATED it!! She was so scared the entire time except for when the princess came out and danced with their princes. I felt so bad, she was so tired and all she wanted to do was go on the carousel she kept asking me over and over all day when she could ride on it. I though we could go ride it after the show was over but during the fireworks I looked down and she had fallen asleep.







1 comment:

winston and jillyn egan said...

That looks so fun...and hot! I heard it's been so hot there. But still, hot or not I love Disney Land :)