Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Long time no see

Since we have moved to our new house it has been hard to see some of the old friends I used to see a lot more. I used to go to lunch with some friends that I met in my ward and I haven't seen them since we've moved. Luckily we still keep up on face book and that makes it easier to keep in contact. The other day was Michelle's birthday and we went out to lunch to celebrate. It was nice catching up and seeing them again. My girls miss them so much these women seriously were so good to them and we definitely miss seeing them more! On the way to lunch I told Brooklyn we were going to see Michelle and Doria and she got so excited. It's always fun to hang out with Misty and her mom, Jodi as well, love them! We had a great lunch it is nice having such good friends around that really love my girls.




Brooklyn started back in dance and decided she wanted to take tap this year. On the first day she was a little sleepy because to get to dance on time we had to wake her up from her nap. Hopefully next time we can get a few pictures with a smile on her face!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

My girls are doing tap this year as well and they just love it.. I mean what kid wouldn't with all that noise making they get to make with their feet :)