Day 3 was really fun. After having breakfast and getting ready we took the boat for a tour of beautiful Lake Powell it was awesome seeing all the beautiful sites. At lunch time we found a place to stop the boat and we had a little picnic. After that everyone went for a swim and walked around on some rocks nearby. On the way back we made sure to get Brooklyn her ice cream cone for water skiing. A few other hilights of the day are Brooklyn and James's awesome sand castle, Erika making all the girls matching bracelets and my first time slalom skiing. It was a good day!
This dragon fly landed on my leg while I was just relaxing on the boat. Luckily I had my camera handy because it was a very short landing!
3 comments:
Seriously that looks so fun. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brooklyn!!! She is so stinking cute :)
I just love seeing pictures of lake Powell! I don't think I could ever get enough of that place
How fun! I love that sand castle! Makes me want to go to Powell so bad.
Post a Comment