For a while now I have been thinking about putting Nikell in a gymnastics or dance class. She loves to dance and whenever there is music playing she will shake her little booty around, It's pretty cute! Whenever I take Brooklyn to dance Nikell always tries to run in the room and stand on a star ready to dance. I feel so bad having to take her out and have really wanted her to have a little dance class of her own. Last week when I found this ballet class and told Nikell about it she was beyond excited. She was running all over dancing around and Toby and I were just laughing because we haven't ever seen her act so excited before. I took her to her class and she had a smile on the whole time. It makes me so happy that she can have her something just for her to do that she is excited about.
4 comments:
love her! She is so cute. I think it's awesome you found such a perfect little class for her!
Awww! There's nothing cuter than a little tiny girl in a little ballet class. So adorable!!!
she is so cute! i love the lil ballerinas (i prob spelled that wrong)
Too cute! Those dance outfits are adorable.
Post a Comment