So to all our fun guests we just want to tell you that you are all awesome and we really enjoyed the time spent with each one of you! We feel very loved!
Here are a few pictures of Abby and Brooklyn playing in the backyard. I have more pictures of Shannon and Abby's stay and I will post them later.
Abby is so cute, our dog Bailey was coming up and licking Brooklyn and she was trying to save Brooklyn from getting slobbered on.
Here are some pictures of the good times had with Natalie, Brandon, Rylie and Sterling. Natalie took some more pictures and I will definitely post those when I get them.
One night we were planning on going out to dinner all together. That plan didn't really work out the best. Toby wasnt on call but it was so busy that he ended up having to work. It was one of the busiest day's ever. On our way out he got called in to a case. So, Toby went to his case and Brandon really wanted to play basketball with some old buddies from our old ward. So Natalie and I went and had dinner together (which by the way was a ton of fun)! We then met up with the boy's later on and hung out all together and while they ate some dinner we grabbed ourselves some desert. It worked out to be a very fun night!

The kid's being silly.



Natalie and I went to get a pedicure one day and brought Rylie along with us. She loved getting her toes painted!

I miss you chicka!

Ok so this was so dang hilarious. The day that they arrived I decided to make them a yummy dinner. So we went to the grocery store and got some corn on the cobb. Brooklyn had been saying that she was hungry for a little while and I told her that we would be eating very soon. Well after we had got home from the store I went upstairs with Natalie and Brandon to show them the house. When we cam back down we found Brooklyn standing on a chair with all of the corn layed out in front of her. The corn husks were everywhere. I looked at Brooklyn and she had yellow corn juice all around her mouth and on every single corn on the cobb there were little tiny bites taken out. It was so dang funny and also kind of sad. Poor girl must have been starving. So gross!
The kid's being silly.
Natalie and I went to get a pedicure one day and brought Rylie along with us. She loved getting her toes painted!

I miss you chicka!

Ok so this was so dang hilarious. The day that they arrived I decided to make them a yummy dinner. So we went to the grocery store and got some corn on the cobb. Brooklyn had been saying that she was hungry for a little while and I told her that we would be eating very soon. Well after we had got home from the store I went upstairs with Natalie and Brandon to show them the house. When we cam back down we found Brooklyn standing on a chair with all of the corn layed out in front of her. The corn husks were everywhere. I looked at Brooklyn and she had yellow corn juice all around her mouth and on every single corn on the cobb there were little tiny bites taken out. It was so dang funny and also kind of sad. Poor girl must have been starving. So gross!

1 comment:
ok the corn on the cob thing is hilarious! i love miss B! glad you guys have had so much fun with lots of visitors.
Post a Comment