Last night Toby and I drove out to San Francisco to meet Lafe for dinner. Lafe (Toby's brother) was in town for a business meeting. We love going out to the bay any chance we get so it was a perfect opportunity. We went to a restaurant that is located right on the water. It was one of the nicest restaurants I have been too. I love going to places where you really feel like you are being treated like royalty. I really appreciate fine dining. The only thing I completely disagree with and think is so retarded is, at places that nice they charge you for refills on soda. Seriously the drinks alone cost like 30 dollars. I guess it could be worse, if we were big into drinking alcohol we would be paying more like 175 dollars. Anyways the restaurant was amazing and it was really nice being able to catch up with Lafe. We always have great conversations with him and really had a great time. After dinner we took a couple of pictures. It was such a beautiful night!



6 comments:
I love San Francisco, I have such great memories of going there when I was growing up. Where did you eat?
I absolutely love San Fran. And I love fine dining too. How fun you guys get to go out together like that.
I've never been to San Fran, but I want to go so bad! You look so gorgeous in those pictures, I love your clothes!
ok super hot friend seriously you look awesome!so glad you got a fun night out with toby! sure do miss you!
Blae and I went to SF when we were dating. We want to go back. . . forever. It has such a unique atmosphere. You and Toby look stylin in your pics! wht a cute couple. mandi
Sounds like a fun night. I did not realize that you live so close to San Fran. Next time we go there for business we will call. You look so cute in the pictures!!
Post a Comment