Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OUR WEEKEND

We love our friends James, Alyssa, Kylie and Leyton! They came down from Sacramento to hang out with us. We always have really great conversations when we are together. We all get along with each other really well and it really makes it nice because when we are all together we have a lot of fun.
These pictures are back words but I am to lazy to fix them. Alyssa and I went to dinner with the girls, Misty, Melanie and Loralee to celebrate Melanie's last day of work. (she will be having a little boy and day now)! I am hoping to get the picture of the fun times we had the night soon. And I will post it when I get it.


I love this picture!

And this one!
This was taken after the Easter egg hunt. Brooklyn was checking out all of the stuff she got.
We had a Easter egg hunt in our house for Kylie and Brooklyn. They loved it and were so excited about all the eggs they found.




Alyssa and I colored eggs with Kylie and Brooklyn while the boys stuffed the eggs and hid them. The girls really loved coloring their eggs!

Notice the egg being thrown by Toby. It actually ended up hitting Alyssa (who was taking the picture) dead on. Pretty funny, babe.
Nikell and Leyton play together really well. Nikell is a little feisty at times so we have to make sure she is being a nice girl.

Checking out all the colors,
While we were boiling the eggs the guys took the kids to a park across from our house and flew some kites. The kids loved it, thanks boys!

More pictures to come of Easter day!

5 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Looks like fun! I am loving all the posts lately

Nichole W. said...

I love how many good friends you guys have out there! You guys are always doing something fun!

winston and jillyn egan said...

You have such a good time out there. It's nice to have such good friends while your away from home. And kuddos for coloring eggs. There is no way that would work in our house with my crazies!

Trisha said...

I have been in Utah for a long visit and just got back so I just caught up on lots of blogs. It looks like you have been having lots of fun lately...good, thats what life is for.

heidijogoody said...

You guys are so lucky to have lots of such great friends. You guys sure looked like you had a fun time.