After shopping we drove the rest of the way to Monterey. We found a hotel that was right near everything. It was a little bit ghetto but we figured we would survive one night there. We had dinner at a little restaurant near by and then when back and went to bed.
We got two rooms that had a door that joined them. Brittney stayed in the room with me, Brooklyn and Nikell. I am pretty sure she decided half way through the night that she made a bad decision about staying in the same room as us. Nikell woke up about 4 times in the night. She didn't cry or even whine she just laid there talking to herself. It actually would have been pretty cute but it woke us up every time. Not to mention Brooklyn wasn't really enjoying sleeping with me. Every time she rolled over and felt me there she started to cry. Poor thing isn't used to sleeping with anyone. Anyways, after a sleepless night we set out to have a fun day. The aquarium was pretty cool. I am pretty sure everyone enjoyed themselves. But out of everyone I think Nikell loved it the most. Every time we went near the huge fish tanks she seriously would just sit there in a trance. Then when we would start to leave she would get so mad. She probably could have stayed there staring at the fish all day!
After that we headed to a beach in Carmel. I will post those pictures later.
Don't they look excited?!
Nikell and Brooklyn seriously annoy each other when they are both in the stroller. If Brooklyn is in the seat behind she kicks the back of Nikell's seat and messes with her head. And if Nikell sits in the back she sits there and pulls Brooklyn's hair. Its pretty awesome!
6 comments:
You have been having way too much fun! I love all the visitors. Nikell looks adorable in her little sunhat. I can't believe she's wearing a sunhat, I'm so jealous you have the sun!
That looks so fun. You have a blast out there don't you?!?! I love Brooklyn's yellow tank with her pigtails and yellow ribbons. Geeze I need a girl.
Dont you hate the whole bugging in the stroller thing. It doesn't matter who I put where in the stroller the one in the back is always pestering the one in the front! But it looks like you guys had a fun time and the weather looked beautiful. I love to see the pictures with you and the girls you look so beautiful
Looks like so much fun. You took some awesome photos of the fish, I always get the crazy flash in mine. I love the one of you and girls.
Abby and her greatest mom ever are so cute too.
yay for fun trips. glad you guys had such a good time
I love the diaper cake you did for yur friend's shower! Talented girl! looks like fun at the aquarium. Blake want o take a trip to go see it, he served his mission in that area. we may be out there sometime this year.
Post a Comment