Thursday, April 23, 2009

SWEET THINGS

The other night we were at our friends house and it was getting late. We decided to put the girls down to go to sleep so that we could hang out a little bit longer. We had the girls sleeping right by each other, Nikell was in the porta crib and Brooklyn was next to her on a couch. When I went to leave the room Nikell started crying a little bit. When I got out of the room I stood near by listening to make sure she was ok. When she continued to fuss I then heard Brooklyn say "oh, its ok sissy! I'm right here, Don't worry I got ya". It really was the sweetest thing ever. And what made it even cuter is Nikell calmed right down and fell asleep. It is so fun to see these two sweet girls loving each other as much as they do.




My friend Natalie took these pictures while she was at our house visiting. I think they turned out so cute!


11 comments:

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

That is so sweet and they're adorable!

ABranch said...

Awww! Very cute! You can see how much they love each other.

Lindsey Sharp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey Sharp said...

that is so sweet tami! your girls are darling!

Nichole W. said...

That is so precious! And those pictures are perfect!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Those pictures are darling. And that is soooo cute..."I got ya" How sweet is that?

The Boyacks said...

Cute pictures of the girls. They are cute!

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my heck! That is the cutest thing I've ever heard. Brooklyn is seriously the sweetest little thing.

heidijogoody said...

Moments like this are seriously the best! I love these pictures.

Trisha said...

oh what a good sister looking out for her little sister. I love that! Darling pictures too.

Mimi said...

So sweet, I hope my girls will have a sweet connection like that.