Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I love that throughout the Easter season I am filled with such an appreciation towards our Savior. I am so grateful for him and am so glad that we have days that are in celebration and remembrance of him.
These are some pictures of Easter at our house.
Nikki wasn't really sure about her Easter basket for a few minutes. She slowly warmed up and then started taking things out of it.


Brooklyn was so excited for the Easter bunny to come. For a month she has been saying "mommy, I obey and have good addtude (attitude) and the Easter bunny bring me candy and treats"? I proudly admit that I use holidays and vacations to persuade her to obey and have a good attitude.

Brooklyn has the best hair in the morning, I love it!

All ready for church
5 comments:
That is so cute! I love their Easter dresses! So adorable.
I love their dresses. They are so dang cute:)
Your girls are so cute, they darling in their little easter dresses!!
Ok so I totally love Brooklyns morning hair I actually think it looks adorable! The girls both look beautiful in their easter clothes. And don't worry I use holidays to bribe the girls as well :)
Darling pictures you look beautiful as usual I love the girls Easter dresses so sweet and I miss you and haven't heard from you in a loong time!!!!
Post a Comment