Monday, April 13, 2009
LAST FEW PICS
On the last day that Shannon and Abby were here we went to the park to play. It was such a beautiful day and we really, really enjoyed it!


Brooklyn loves the swings she could swing all day long.
Abby is such a sweet girl and I love her so much. I wish we could be around her more often. My girl's love her too and I know she will always be a great example to them!
Shannon and Abby we love you so much and had so much fun spending a week with you. Thanks for visiting us next time we will have to come see you!
I had to put these pictures in because little Nikell had a little accident earlier that day. She was crawling after something and she was going so fast that her hands couldn't catch up with her body. She did a face plant into the hard floor that resulted in a bloody nose and a fat lip, it was so sad! These pictures were after it happened, all she wanted to do was cuddle. I love this little baby so dang much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such cute pictures! Shannon still looks gorgeous of course.
I love brooklyns shirt in these pictures, both your girls are so beautiful.
Post a Comment