Thanks Mist for the really fun night! I always love hanging out with you, sista!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
IT'S TRICKY
I am falling behind on my posts lately! I couldn't forget to post this awesome picture of Misty and I. For those of you who are wondering why we have matching outfits on and why they are so freaking ugly... About 6 months ago I mentioned that I was taking a dance class. I failed to mention that there will be a recital and we will most definitely be in it! Ok, so really I know that costumes are completely ridiculous but we really do have so much fun! The song that we will be dancing too is "It's Tricky" by Run dmc. (Now on my playlist)! Don't worry friends this isn't the last you will see of our awesome dance pictures. This post is to be continued...

Thanks Mist for the really fun night! I always love hanging out with you, sista!
Thanks Mist for the really fun night! I always love hanging out with you, sista!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I wish I could come to your recital! :-) I would love to take a dance class. So fun!
Fun stuff! I love the outfit. You should post the video of the recital.
Love the song! Love the outfit! You are so cute!
You girls are tricky!!! You both look smokin hot in your outfits. I wish that you could see your shoes in the pic though.
Seriously can't wait for the performance. I'll be the one with the video camera. LOL
One of the great songs of musical history! Run DMC, we miss you...
OMG! You two are adorable! I love the outfits but I demand more picts of you in the outfit AND of course showing off your sexy moves! LOL!
How much fun is that!! I would love to do something like that :)
Post a Comment