I don't know if I have mentioned this but I truly have the best friends in the world. Seriously, my friends rock! At the beginning of Dec my friends threw me the most amazing baby shower. I can't explain how touched I was with the amount of time and energy they all put into making it so awesome. My friends are so talented and each brought their own little touch to the shower. I love my friends and I am beyond grateful for this awesome day they spent celebrating this little one with me and spoiling me to death.
Valeri, Misty, Amy, Lorilee and Melanie I am so lucky to have friends like you! Love you all so much!!
How nice is that. I just love the name Presly Jane I think that is so cute. from the looks of the pictures it looks like Presly is a mover and a shaker just like my little girly is.
1 comment:
How nice is that. I just love the name Presly Jane I think that is so cute. from the looks of the pictures it looks like Presly is a mover and a shaker just like my little girly is.
Post a Comment