Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Nutcracker

Last year before Christmas Toby and I took the girls to the nutcracker. We took them to the one in Stockton and I wasn't very impressed. I really wanted to go again this year but thought we would try out the one in Modesto at the Gallo Center. Toby got out of having to go with us because he was on call and had a case come up. Instead we invited Brittney to come along with me and the girls. Can I just say that I was so impressed with the Nutcracker that I am convinced that Nikell will be in it someday;). Seriously though, the costumes were unbelievable and the ballerina's were absolutely amazing! The reason I say Nikell will be in the Nutcracker someday and not Brooklyn will be explained in the pictures.


Yes, Brooklyn fell asleep. She was also snoring pretty loud. Brittney and I couldn't stop laughing because of how cute she looked. She is, so, her Father's daughter! Nikell on the other hand was transfixed the entire performance. Her little eyes did not leave the stage once. It was darling, she didn't move a muscle, just sat and stared.
It was a great show and we had a very fun time! We even bought Toby a nutcracker since he couldn't be there with us! He was excited about that!!

2 comments:

ABranch said...

That is awesome! I wanted to fall asleep during the nutcracker I went to (a billion years ago) but I was too worried I would miss out on a lift failure. There was one female dancer who was not anorexic that the main male character had a hard time lifting. Now that, I would not want to miss. Glad you had a great time. Love that little snoring girl!

heidijogoody said...

Haha that picture of Brooklyn is awesome!