Monday, January 9, 2012

Santa Cruz

One of the day's our family was here we decided it would be fun to go out to Santa Cruz for the day. We could not have asked for better weather. It was so beautiful and we had a really fun time out there. We went to the boardwalk and everyone but me went on a few rides. The girls rode on the carousel with Erika and my mother in law. I think it was the first time Nikell has ever gone alone, she looked pretty freaked out but toughed it out. Toby, Erika, Tierani and Jake went on the ride the shoots you up like a rocket. I was so happy that I got a picture of them right as it took off. Their faces are awesome! Brooklyn was laughing so hard, she thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen!
We had a yummy lunch on the pier were Nikell was having the time of her life chasing all the birds away and then later feeding them crackers. Brooklyn on the other hand was terrified of them and would freak out any time one got close to her.
After spending most of the afternoon at the boardwalk we drove over to a place called The Mystery Spot. It was pretty crazy and very hard to explain.
We had a really fun day, it was so fun seeing the beach, I feel like it has been forever since we have been out there.

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Looks and sounds like so much fun