Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Maternity Pics

When I was about 6 months pregnant Misty was nice enough to come over and do some maternity pictures. I haven't ever had my pictures done while pregnant with Brooklyn and Nikell and I wasn't very excited about doing it, to be honest. It's funny, I take maternity pictures for other people and I always love them but for some reason I didn't really want to have them of myself. Misty was awesome and talked me into doing it and I'm glad I have these to remember this period in my life and my families lives.
This pregnancy has been a little bit of up and down. Up until that crazy itching stopped all I could do was think about how I could survive another day with that torture. It was hard for me to even think about the baby or get excited at all. That was so miserable there were day's were I really didn't know how I was going to make it through. After the itching stopped though I have had an incredible pregnancy! I have been able to continue to dance which I think has really helped me stay feeling well. I feel stronger and have more energy then I feel like I did with any other pregnancy. I feel a bond with this baby now and have had a lot more time to sit and think about the changes that will soon occur in our family.
I am now almost three weeks away from having this little one and I am just now starting to feel big and uncomfortable. I really can't complain too much though it really isn't too bad. I am just excited to have little Presly here and to have my body back. It will be nice to run around and jump again. Mostly it will be nice to sleep in bed without my bones grinding and popping. oh and to sleep on my stomach will be soooo nice!!
A few weeks ago Toby was rubbing my tummy and he was talking about how excited he was to have a little baby in the house again. He was explaining how he missed the little cooing noises they make and how they fall asleep on his chest. It was so fun for me to hear him get so excited about it because before that point both of us had just expressed how hard it will be and having three will be crazy. Hearing him get so excited made me even more excited. We just can't wait to meet her!
Brooklyn and Nikell ask me all the time when baby Presly will be here, they can't wait. Brooklyn likes to tease me and she asks me all the time "mom, why is your belly so big?" Then I say, "you know why." Then she replies "is it because you ate to much food?" Then she laughs hysterically.





















2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I think those are very adorable! You are lucky that you have had more energy this pregnancy then any other. I feel like this pregnancy has kicked my butt!

Grandma Chris said...

Ahhh... wonderful memories... someday you will look back and say... Wow! did I really do that?! You look sweet! Love you!