Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Random pictures







As I finish up some posts from last year I was looking through old pictures trying to see if I forgot to add any. I came across a few that I took of the girls and of my niece Hadley. Hadley came out during Thanksgiving and she modeled some headbands for me that I took for a vendor. She is so beautiful so I just wanted to share a few. Also Brooklyn and Nikell modeled a few headbands for me too. It seems like the more pictures I take of them the more I think to myself were am I going to put all of these darling shots. My walls are covered and I am going to come up with an idea soon so that I can see these pictures that I take of my girls. hmmm what to do, what to do.

No comments: