Brooklyn and Erika went ice skating and Brooklyn was on cloud nine. She LOVED it. They skated for what seemed like forever and when it was time to go Brooklyn still didn't want too. She did really good and by the end was even doing it all by herself. Erika was so great with her and you could tell Brooklyn had the best time!
After that we rode the train but it wasn't quite dark yet and my mother in law really wanted to see the lights so we drove through the lights with our car. They do such a great job over there and it is always good times to just hang out and walk around that place. The only thing we were sad about is the sledding hill was busy until like 7 at night. I guess you have to make reservations when it's busy like that. Next year we will have to go earlier in the year.
After that we headed over to Texas Roadhouse one of my favorite places to eat. I was kind of bummed though, I couldn't enjoy my meal that much because I was having contractions the entire time. These contractions are definitely happening a lot lately! I wonder when Presly will make her appearance.:)
1 comment:
What a fun time. I can't believe how well Brooklyn looked like she did with ice skating. That is hard to do! Presly might make it here soon, if you are having lots of contractions.
Post a Comment