A few weekends ago we decided to go somewhere on Toby's weekend off. I really wanted to go somewhere that I could walk and walk and walk so that hopefully it would help this little one inside me to want to come out. We decided to head up to Sacramento and go to the zoo. Our friends Troy and Amy came along with us along with their darling twin girls Abby and Sophie and their son Tate. We couldn't have asked for better weather. We had a great time but unfortunately I am still pregnant, even with all that walking;).
My due date is Jan 29th and at my last appointment I was starting to dilate. I feel so ready to have this baby! We can't wait to meet her and to kiss her little cheeks. My body aches! It will be so nice to feel normal again.
1 comment:
Looks like a beautiful day for the zoo!
Post a Comment