So I haven't been the best blogger lately with how busy I have been but to be honest life hasn't been that exciting lately. Brooklyn is still loving preschool and is learning some new things like she can spell mommy and daddy and she is starting to sound out words, it's really cute! She has been trying my patience a little though. The other day after leaving office max I look down at Brooklyn and I see she is hiding something behind her back. I asked her if she had something and she said no. Well come to find out she totally lifted some m&ms from the store. Awesome! Nikell is seriously a little talker. She talks and talks and talks and talks all day long. When Nikell was a baby she had this raspy little cry, we used to call her squeaker. Now it has turned into a very low raspy voice and it is so cute! She speaks in sentences and say's these big words that make Toby and I crack up. She also is a complete goof and loves to make people laugh at her. Toby is just doing the same old thing with work and seems to be very happy with it. I have been busy with pictures which is so much fun and I am loving it!
I wanted to post a few pictures I had from the last few weeks. I hope everyone is having fun with all the holiday shopping and decorating, I know I am:).
I am sending out Christmas cards soon so please email me your address's if you know I don't have yours or if you've moved since last year. Thanks!!:)



4 comments:
cute! :)
I agree cute!
I find its hard to write on my blog when I am doing either too much or too little. :)
Such cute pics!
so cute! I think it must be the age because my girls are always testing me!
Post a Comment