Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!! We had a really fun Christmas morning at our house. With the surprise of my parents and brother coming into town we had a lot more fun then we would have all alone! I wanted to give a quick little preview for the family back at home to see a glimpse of how are morning went. Some of these pictures are from my moms camera and some from mine. We have some very happy girls at our house!!

My talented, awesome sister made these cute chef outfits for the girls and they LOVE them. She worked so hard and did such a amazing job. Aren't they darling!! I told her she should sell them on etsy! SO CUTE!
Lots more fun and pictures to come.

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

ok those are so adorable! Your sister did an amazing job!

Cori Henderson said...

What a fun Christmas! I love those chef outfits, they're adorable!!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

What a good surprise :) And those outfits? Holy crap yes she should sell them.