Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The best Christmas ever!!!

The day before Christmas Eve I was just hanging out with the girls at the house planning meals for the next few day's when the door bell rang. Brooklyn isn't suppose to answer the front door on her own but for some reason she did and who do I hear at the front door, my dad! I couldn't believe my ears, I ran to look and I saw my mom, dad and brother Aaron standing there. I was beyond excited it was the best Christmas present I could have asked for!! We had so much fun while they were here. Christmas Eve we made sugar cookies and our traditional soup and salad for dinner. We enjoyed reading from the scriptures the story of Jesus Christ's birth and singing christmas songs while my dad played the guitar. I love these traditions and I was so sad that for the second year in a row we wouldn't be able to enjoy these things in Utah with my family. But to my surprise my parents brought home to us and it was the happiest Christmas of all!!





2 comments:

ABranch said...

I am glad to hear that your Christmas was special this yera. I am a bit concerned, though, that there are not enough gifts under the tree. :)

Cori Henderson said...

Wow! Now that is quite a collection of presents!:) Looks like such a fun Christmas. I love their pajamas!