Friday, December 10, 2010

Ugly sweater party

A friend of ours invited us and a bunch of other friends from our ward to and Ugly Christmas sweater party. First of all I thought I had our sweaters from the last party we had last year so I didn't need to really worry about finding one. Well the night of the party came and I searched my house everywhere to find our sweaters. Luckily I found the one I wore last year but I couldn't find Toby's. SO, My awesome babysitter saved the day and lent me one of hers then she put some of the ornaments from my CHristmas tree on it and it turned out pretty hideous! Toby wore the sweater I wore last year and it was hysterical. It was a belly shirt on him and it was a hit at the party! We played games until way too late and had a fabulous time!!
Yes I took myself out of this picture I looked like crap!
Also sorry for the really blurry pictures!

4 comments:

Nichole W. said...

You shouldn't take yourself out of pictures! I'm sure the only one that thinks you look like crap is you! You're a hottie no matter what.
I've always wanted to have/attend an ugly sweater party. Someday!

Cori Henderson said...

What a fun idea! Gotta love those ugly sweaters!!!

heidijogoody said...

wow those are some awesome sweaters people were wearing!

Stacey Crandall said...

OK! This is too funny! What fun!