Sunday, December 19, 2010

Preschool and Nutcracker

I realize those two things have nothing in common but I needed to cover them both so here ya go.
Brooklyn is loving her preschool class she is alway's so excited about what she is learning and she now will come home and just ask how to spell things all day so she can write letters to friends and family members. Nikell gets sad when we drop Brooklyn off at school and always say's "Brooklyn I will miss you!" Nikell insists on waving to Brooklyn when we leave and if she doesn't see Brooklyn wave back she gets pretty upset. She loves her big sister!
The other night we went as a family to the nutcracker. The girls were in heaven, they loved it so much. Brooklyn started crying during half of it because she I told her she couldn't go down and dance on the stage with the princess ballerinas. Toby was a good sport even though I know it wasn't his favorite thing. It is so nice of him to support his girls like that! Love him!
Oh yea, I also have bangs now, it has been an adjustment but I really like them now and am having fun with the change.:)



6 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

your girls clothes are always SOOO CUTE! I mean seriously cute! YOur bangs look great! Merry Christmas you guys!

Cori Henderson said...

Your girls are so cute! I love that she wanted to go dance with the ballerinas, I can't blame her:) Oh, and I love your bangs! So cute!!!

heidijogoody said...

the bangs look adorable! I love that last picture of your cute girls..such beautiful little things.

Megan Kroutil said...

Ahhh. I miss those days at Shirley's when she opens the garage door and all the kids are waiting to get their pics taken! So cute!!! Miss you girl!

Grandma Chris said...

Oh Wow! I miss these cute little girls so much!! (Miss you and Toby too, of course.)

winston and jillyn egan said...

Look at you hot momma! I LOVE your bangs. Wish I could rock them. And how cute are your girls outfits??? They are darling!